Frequently asked questions
Here’s a list of frequently asked questions. If you still can’t find an answer to your question, our customer service is happy to help!
How do I place an order?
- Click the shopping cart icon on the product category page or the "add to cart" button on the product details page to add the product to your cart.
- If you want to change or remove products, click on the shopping cart icon on the upper right hand corner to view your shopping cart and view the products you have already added.
- Click ‘Checkout' (or the express check out by PayPal). You can order as an existing HEI Schools customer, register as a new HEI Schools customer or order as a guest user without registering. Please note, if you are one of our Learning Center customers, the product details will slightly differ from the main view.
- Enter your shipping and billing details.
- Choose your preferred payment method and delivery method.
- Click ‘Proceed to payment’ to complete your order with our secure payment gateway.
- Once your payment is completed, you’ll see a summary of your order and you will receive an order confirmation by email.
How can I return my purchase?
- We offer refunds for all products returned within 30 days of purchase, if they are returned in their unopened and original condition. If you would like to return an item purchased online, please contact us. Please note, the cost of the return is to be paid by the customer.
Can I cancel or amend my order?
- Please contact us if you wish to cancel or amend your order. Although we cannot guarantee this, we will happily do our best for any orders that have not already been processed.
Taxes / Are there any extra costs (taxes, duties, customs etc.) I have to pay in addition to the prices shown on your web store?
- Any possible local duties and/or taxes are to be paid by the customer. Packages are shipped as Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) which means the recipient is responsible for payment of all applicable duties, taxes and other fees. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
- The security of our customers' personal and credit card information is paramount.
- Our website is encrypted with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates, which creates a secure transaction area in which to enter your payment information. You can be sure that you have entered a secure area as a small padlock symbol will appear in the address bar of your browser.
- We accept different credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) as a payment method or you can use the quick checkout by Paypal.
GET IN TOUCH
Helsinki International Schools
NewsletterSign up for special offers!
© Copyright 2023, HEI Schools Shop.